Browsing Month February, 2010

Live and Work in U.S.: We Can File H-1B Cap Cases, Starting April 1, 2010!

By at February 12, 2010 | 9:39 am | 0 Comment

Qualified foreign nationals who wish to live and work in the U.S. may start applying for first-time H-1B Petitions starting April 1, 2010. These H-1B Cap Petitions will have a start date of October 1, 2010 or later, and will be counted towards the annual H-1B visa quotas for the 2011 fiscal year (FY 2011).The fiscal year cap (numerical limitation on H-1B petitions) for more...

Green Card via Work , Immigration News , Others


Log In

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer?

 Tiya PLC Can Help.