In The Spotlight
New U.S. Immigration Restrictions are Setbacks for Humanity & US Revenue: Famous Children’s-Book Author (Mem Fox), and Former Norwegian Prime Minister Detained for Questioning by U.S. Immigration
28 February, at 10 : 07 AM ~ 0 Comment
23 June, at 07 : 21 AM ~ 0 Comment
4 June, at 21 : 38 PM ~ 0 Comment
- U.S. Embassy in London, U.K.: Extended Hours Services for U.S. Citizens During 2012 Olympic
- Familiar Relationship Between Foreign National and Employer for PERM Permanent Labor/Employment Certification (BALCA)
- Rising Demand on H-1B Visa Numbers is a Sign of Strong U.S. Economy
- Stranded in the U.S. due to the Icelandic Volcano Eruption? If so, please remember to apply for extension of your stay in the U.S.
- Filing for H-1B Cap Work Visas Has Begun and 5,900 H-1B Cap Petitions Received (April 8, 2011)!
- 13,600 H-1B Cap Work Visas Have Been Received for FY2012 (June 1, 2011)
- Expedited U.S. Citizenship for Certain U.S. Military Members & Their Families
- USCIS Begins Accepting Fiscal Year 2015 H-1B Visa Cap Cases
- ICE: Prison Terms for Employers/Conspirators for Harboring, Transporting and Employing Illegal Aliens
- New Filing Location for Certain I-130 Petitioners Residing Abroad