In The Spotlight
23 June, at 07 : 21 AM ~ 0 Comment
4 June, at 21 : 38 PM ~ 0 Comment
2 June, at 06 : 03 AM ~ 0 Comment
- Immigration Forms
- Temporary Protection Status (TPS) for Haiti Starting on January 21, 2010!
- H-1B Visa Numbers Are Still Available for Foreign Nationals Who Want to Acquire Immigration Status to Work and Live in the U.S.!
- 32,500 H-1B Regular Cap Work Visas, and 13,700 H-1B Master’s Degree Exemption Visas Received for FY2013 (May 4, 2012)
- ICE: Prison Terms for Employers/Conspirators for Harboring, Transporting and Employing Illegal Aliens
- Experiencing Green Card Delays? Waiting for Immigrant Visa Numbers? Opening a business or investing in the U.S.? Are you an Inventor or skilled worker in the U.S.? November 20, 2014 Executive Actions
- USCIS Immigration Policy Changes for P-1 Entertainer of Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group
- PERM Lawful Job-Related Rejection
- CBP Travel Advisory: Border Crossing from Canada to USA
- Temporary Immigration Relief Measures for Foreign Nationals Affected by Civil Unrest or Natural Disasters