In The Spotlight
23 June, at 07 : 21 AM ~ 0 Comment
4 June, at 21 : 38 PM ~ 0 Comment
2 June, at 06 : 03 AM ~ 0 Comment
- Immigrate to the U.S. via Green Card Lottery (DV Lottery): Diversity Immigrant Visa (DV) Program
- USCIS Will Begin Accepting Fiscal Year 2016 H-1B Visa Cap Cases on April 1, 2015
- The New Provisional Extreme Hardship Waiver for Unlawful Presence is Not Effective Yet
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform – Pathway to U.S. Immigration Status and Citizenship!
- In the U.S. Illegally? Need to fix U.S. Immigration Status? Consider Applying for DAPA Around May 19, 2015 or Expanded DACA February 18, 2015.
- Haiti TPS Registration Extended Till January 18, 2011 (Can Apply for EAD & Advance Parole; Based on Separate Immigration Eligibility/Application, Approved TPS Beneficiary May Apply for Nonimmigrant Status or Green Card)
- 13,100 H-1B Cap Work Visas Have Been Received for FY2012 (May 26, 2011)
- USCIS Expects to Accept Deferred Action Applications From Certain Young People on August 15, 2012!
- Temporary Immigration Relief Measures for Foreign Nationals Affected by Civil Unrest or Natural Disasters
- USCIS Received 172,500 H-1B Petitions for Fiscal Year 2015 Visa Quotas, and Random Selection Process (Lottery) Completed on April 10, 2014