Browsing Month April, 2010

Permanent or long-term residency in the U.S. does not mean “permanent”, even for those with U.S. citizen spouse/child(ren), I-131 advance parole/re-entry permit, and/or green card!

By at April 28, 2010 | 7:55 am | 0 Comment

Prior to traveling internationally or submitting United States (U.S.) immigration applications, foreign nationals or non-U.S.-citizens (including green card holders) with certain histories should have their immigration backgrounds analyzed and evaluated thoroughly, and/or their immigration applications properly prepared.These certain histories include, but are not limited more...

Green Card via Work

H-1B Work Visas Still Available for Oct 1, 2010 Start-Date!

By at April 19, 2010 | 8:59 pm | 0 Comment

H-1B petitions are extremely useful for many skilled foreign nationals to live and work in the U.S. for a temporary period of time. H-1B petitions are company-sponsored temporary work visas. Normally, these petitions are available for an eligible H-1B beneficiary for a maximum of 6 years (3 years each time).As of April 15, 2010, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration more...

Green Card via Work

Stranded in the U.S. due to the Icelandic Volcano Eruption? If so, please remember to apply for extension of your stay in the U.S.

By at April 19, 2010 | 1:22 pm | 0 Comment

The United States has granted special temporary relief to foreign nationals whose status in the U.S. are about to expire and who are stranded here because of the European airport closures due to the Icelandic Volcano Eruption.Applicable foreign nationals who entered the U.S. under the visa waiver program (VWP) should contact either the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol more...

Immigration News


Log In

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer?

 Tiya PLC Can Help.