H-1B Visa Numbers Are Still Available for Foreign Nationals Who Want to Acquire Immigration Status to Work and Live in the U.S.!

Posted by at 19 August, at 11 : 00 AM Print | Email Email | This page as PDF PDF

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading ... Loading ...

Based on the calculation conducted by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on August 14, 2009, visa numbers are still available for filing new H-1B Petitions. H-1B status provides immigration and work status for foreign nationals to work and live, temporarily, in the U.S.

All Rights Reserved.

For more information, please contact Aik Wan Kok, Immigration Attorney, at koka@tiyalaw.com, 703-772-8224 or http://www.tiyalaw.com/. Ms. Kok at Tiya PLC represents companies and foreign nationals in the areas of immigration law (e.g. work authorization, green card and I-9 compliance). With more than a decade of professional immigration law experience with excellent results, we are your best source of professional U.S. immigration law services.

This article is intended for informational purposes only, and should not be relied on as a legal advice or an attorney-client relationship.


More News

Immigration News Others Visas

Related Posts

Leave a Reply



Log In

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer?

 Tiya PLC Can Help.


More News