Browsing Tag live and work in U.S.

U.S. Consular Instructions on Applications for I-601 Extreme Hardship Waiver in Certain European Countries. What are Extreme Hardships?

By at January 27, 2011 | 2:47 pm | 0 Comment

Certain foreign nationals may be required to file for a Form I-601 Application for Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility when applying for immigrant visa at the U.S. Consulate abroad.  Immigrant visa is one of the processes for obtaining green card status in the United States.   An I-601 extreme hardship waiver is required, for example, when an applicant was unlawfully more...

Green Card via Family , Immigration Forms , Immigration News , Waivers , , , , , , ,


Log In

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer?

 Tiya PLC Can Help.