Browsing Tag Waiver

Joint Filing Waiver Based on Extreme Hardship for I-751 (Removal of Conditions on Permanent Resident Status)

By at January 18, 2011 | 11:25 am | 0 Comment

Each year U.S. Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents apply to obtain permanent resident status for their foreign national spouse’s through filing an Immigrant Petition for Alien Relative (I-130) and Adjustment of Status Application (I-485). Upon approval of the application, the sponsored spouse is usually granted 2 year conditional permanent residence more...

Green Card , Green Card - Others , Green Card via Family , Immigration Forms , Immigration News , Waivers , , , , , , ,


Log In

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer?

 Tiya PLC Can Help.