Remember to Re-Register for Nicaragua TPS and EAD ASAP by July 15, 2016!

Posted by at 31 May, at 12 : 11 PM Print | Email Email | This page as PDF PDF

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...


Remember to Re-Register for Nicaragua TPS and EAD as soon as possible no later than July 15, 2016!

The Homeland Security has extended the Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for another 18 months (from July 6, 2016 until January 5, 2018) for eligible national of Nicaragua; and for those without nationality who last habitually resided in Nicaragua.

Current temporary TPS Nicaragua beneficiaries who are interested in extending their TPS must re-register for TPS within the 60-day period between May 16, 2016 and July 15, 2016.

TPS re-registrants may also apply for Employment Authorization Document (EAD) during their TPS re-registration.   The new TPS Nicaragua EAD will expire on January 5, 2018.  Existing TPS Nicaragua EAD with an expiration of July 5, 2016 will be automatically extended for 6 months (January 5, 2017). 

This article is intended for informational purposes only, and should not be relied on as legal advice or attorney-client relationship. By Aik Wan Kok, Lawyer USA Immigration Services, at Tiya; Tel: 703-772-8224 & koka at tiyalaw dot com; Direct dial from abroad: 001-703-772-8224; ; ;

Need help with green card, work visas, work permit, sponsoring family, sponsoring employees, sponsoring relatives, hardship waivers, marriage waiver, and cases with USCIS, Department of Labor or immigration? We represent employers, companies, individuals, and families in U.S. Immigration & Nationality Law. Our clients are based nationwide in the U.S. and internationally. We represent diverse immigration cases in naturalization/citizenship, green card, work visas, waivers and other immigration matters. Some of our cases including, but are not limiting: extraordinary ability; national interest waiver; PERM with U.S. Department of Labor; I-130 for sponsoring relatives and families (child, spouse, brother, sister, stepchild); I-140 for employment; I-485 to adjust status; I-765 work permit/employment authorization; I-131 for international travel and returning to the U.S; I-601 extreme hardship waiver relatives of U.S. citizen or green card holder; I-751 joint filing or waiver; I-212 waiver for deportation or removal order; J waiver; H-1B professional worker/specialty occupation; H-2B temporary worker; L executive, manager and specialized knowledge professional transferring from overseas; B-1 business visitor to the U.S.; B-2 tourist visiting the U.S.; F-1 student coming to study in the U.S.; consular processing with U.S. consulates; National Visa Centers; filing cases with USCIS; filing cases with U.S. Department of Labor; PERM audit; RFE Request for Evidence; NOID Notice of Intention to Deny; and Immigration Courts.

All Rights Reserved


More News

Immigration News Others USCIS Case Status Work Visas , , ,

Related Posts

Leave a Reply



Log In

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer?

 Tiya PLC Can Help.


More News